- Born on the river in 1978 for tying down gear on whitewater rafts, NRS Straps are known the world over for their strength, dependability and incredible usefulness.
- Clunky, complicated ratchet straps and cheap imitations can’t compete with the one-and-only NRS Strap.
- We build NRS Straps with UV-protected polypropylene webbing that won’t stretch when wet.
- Our time-tested cam buckle features two strong stainless-steel springs for a burly bite that won’t ever slip.
- The only problem with NRS Straps is that friends like to borrow them. A name-and-contact label near the buckle helps them find their way home.
Die cast, treated zinc buckle
Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 2,000 lbs.
Working Load Limit (WLL): 650 lbs.
Integrated bottle opener in buckle
Woven name tag
Webbing treated with UV protectant
All strap lengths are measured in feet.
- 3′ Pair
- 4′ Pair
- 6′ Pair
- 9′ Pair
- 12′ Pair
- 15′ Pair
- 20′ Pair
There are no reviews yet.